For most unsuspecting men, entering a relationship can be exciting and fun. He goes on hot dates and spends quality time with a pretty little lady. Maybe some kisses and hugs and perhaps even a poke. All along the man thinks he’s building a quality relationship with someone that cares about him. That doesn’t care about his money, his wealth, or his future assets. That she actually cares about him for who he is and what he stands for. Most men enter these relationships with the idea of building something with this person.
The problem however is women do not see it this way. They do not see a man and his flaws and accept him. Once this honey moon stage ends, (sometimes they don’t even wait this long), they begin challenging you in a competitive way. They begin to slowly question certain behaviors. Certain things you say. Or all out concerns about certain personality traits. I call this monkey bar mayhem. And you will see why in a moment.
A few examples that come to mind of the top of my head; I have had women:
1) Laugh at a joke > get mad and throw a temper tantrum over the same joke a few hours later.
2) Tell me i’m walking to fast > speed walk home in anger that I dont walk at her perfect speed.
3) Tell me to trust what she says or does > doesn’t trust what I say or do.
4) Observing my surroundings > stop looking at pretty girls.
5) Tell me I’m not giving enough affection > just held hands walking 20 minutes to the store while hugging inside the store.
6) I offer to help a neighbor with yard work > get jealous and guilts me into not helping.
7) I want to visit a friend > gets angry and guilts me into not wanting to go.
8) Accuses me of cheating > talks to other guys behind my back.
9) Taking a poop playing clash of clans > get yelled at for cheating.
10) Get a beer with a few buddies > get told to behave myself and be a good little boy and then guilt trip to not go.
11) I want to make some new friends in the neighborhood > create drama so no one wants to be around.
12) I ask her to join in my hobbies > complains and acts like the are boring and stupid hobbies.
13) Tell me she wants grass > doesn’t like my answer and asks Sams Club cashier how to plant grass.
14) I Confront bad behavior, (lying, manipulating, selfishness, ect.) > deny deny deny responsibility for actions never taken.
15) Catch her red handed > she tells you it’s your fault and calls the police.
16) Support and build her up > she becomes verbally abusive.
17) Show someone else attention > she becomes verbally abusive and angry.
18) Call me drunk at a dudes house 40+ years older than her > asks me why I never want to see her again.
19) Command me to do something > get angry and throw a temper tantrum walking through the neighborhood yelling. (Many times, and different girls.)
20) She complains about my house setup > wants control over how it looks and functions.
21) She complains about me standing my ground > throws temper tantrum when she doesn’t get her way.
So that was actually pretty easy. I think I could easily hit 100 if I sat here for a couple minutes. These are all different types of examples of the monkey bar mayhem. It doesn’t matter what you try and do, how good you try and be, it’s literally never enough. If you show 10000 affection, she needs 200000 affection. If you walk 3mph, she needs you to walk 2.9 mph. If you walk 2.9 mph, she needs you to walk 2.8 mph because she had a long day. If you want to visit a friend, she treats you like a cheating scumbag. These are all techniques to control your behavior. To put you in a state of exhaustion trying to climb the monkey bars. The problem is however, every time you think you’re about to cross, you reach out and the bar MOVES. You fall flat on your face with a mouthful of sand. You get up thinking you must have missed the bar. Perhaps if you just tried a little harder.
So you get back up. You locate the bar. You find it. You say okay, I can do it. You climb back up and start going across. You get a little farther and BAM. A mouthful of sand. You ask yourself “I clearly saw the bar, what happened?”. You tell yourself it must have been something you did or didn’t do. That if you just try a LITTLE harder you can get there.
Are you starting to see the pattern? How they get control over someone and maintain that control? Through guilt, shame, or strait up verbal abuse they batter you into this position. You keep thinking if you just try a little harder you will make her happy. That you will be worthy and she will just treat you with respect and kindness. The reality is this never comes. She never deems you worthy or respectable. She ALWAYS has an exit plan, or two. Falling from the monkey bars flat on your face is the only SANDwich you’re going to get in this situation.
They use this as a way to milk you for all your worth. To keep you running in the hamster cage until you just can’t run anymore. Eventually a man will become exhausted of running on the wheel. He will climb down and say no. This is when you’ll realize it was nothing but a playground game. The entire relationship was a fraud. She will slowly start bad mouthing you to everyone around. Subtly. Letting everyone know, before you know, that it is coming to an end and that it’s YOUR fault. That you just couldn’t make her happy. You just couldn’t do enough. She is the innocent victim and tried so hard to make it work.
You will soon realize that her playground games have set her up, with the help of the government, with your money, house, children, and assets for the next __ years. You will soon realize that the entire time she was just playing you for a fool. Even if you are not married these principles still apply inside the relationship. You were used as an emotional tampon or for her “right now” mentality to leech off. They have no interest in a true real relationship. Only what they can suck from their host as a parasite.
The end game of monkey bar mayhem is total control over you and your life. If you say no. You might want to buy a real medieval shield. They will make your life a living hell. I’ve had female friends and girlfriends do all of these things. Trying to manipulate or control me in some way. They want puppets to dance to their tune and to pay for the puppets as well. They don’t just want the cake, they want the whole cake store. If you question them, they make you the enemy to anyone that will listen. They will go out of their way to destroy you and your reputation if you do not obey their commands.
The only way to win monkey bar mayhem is to NOT PLAY. It’s like playing beer pong with tabasco sauce.
Political correctness is nothing less than thought control!
(Every time you share this post a feminist shaves her head and a statist gets arrested.)