In the last 5 years the level of censorship online has gotten to insane levels. To the point I really don’t bother uploading content unless its something for an article I’ve written and I leave in on unlisted. Having over 500 YouTube accounts just to try and bypass the censorship made me realize how insane its truly become. I have literal excel sheets of all my YouTube accounts, passwords, general idea of the channel, ect. just to keep it all organized. Even with these extreme measures their are some topics that almost immediately get banned and removed. Here is a short list of the most censored topics online from my experience. Keep in mind there is tons of fluff about these subjects but anything exposing them for who they are, their history, and what they are currently doing is completely scrubbed from the internet at this point.
1) The Jesuits (True history and world power/influence over all banking, governments, and social engineering)
2) The Vatican (Wealthiest and most powerful organization in the world by far for the last 2000 years)
3) Trans Actors and Politicians (Part of their religion to “ascend as gods” or some retarded shit)
4) Freemasonry (The fact that local police, judges, lawyers, prosecutors, politicians are all part of this club)
5) 9/11 (The fact an aluminum plane cannot penetrate steel or concrete, inside job)
6) Coronavirus (The obvious slave mindset and one world government to “stop” the “virus” just obey)
7) 5G Health (The fact 5G towers cause extreme health problems and were developed as a military weapon)
Most dumbasses would call me a conspiracy theorist or anti vaxxer flat earther or some other fuck boy phrase at this point but who gives a shit what they think.. really. They sold their soul years ago for a little paycheck and some conformity bias comfort to sooth their weak cowardly mindset. They were never taught how to question authority or think critically, they mindlessly go from one socially engineered mindset to the next without a second thought. They work their little slave job and clap their hands when someone catches a rubber ball or puts one in a basket. They clap and dance for another Tik Tok story as some grown ass man cries about this weeks agenda from BLM to SJW. Society is a fucking joke and I’m starting to lose interest in the internet itself. Real life outside the USA or other 1st world nations is far more interesting and entertaining while the internet has become a mental prison and the only way out is to unplug.